If you are unable to log in to MyUnyte or the Unyte-iLs app, ensure you have created a MyUnyte account. You should have received an email invitation that prompted you to set up a username and password.
Your username is the email address to which the invitation was sent.
- At my.unyte.com with client/provider email and associated password you created your MyUnyte account with
- If you receive an error message other than ‘incorrect password/email’ please inform us of the error message and provide screenshots if able
- If password is forgotten, please reset your password
- Ensure no spaces in email and autofill is off when entering credentials
- Please provide a picture or screenshot of the device with the error message if the issue persists.
- Please let us know which type of phone you are using and the version software
- Delete and re-download the app
- Update your phone's version software if available
- Restart your device by shutting it off and powering it back on
- Do you have the issue when you login to both my.unyte.com and the Unyte-iLs app?
- Ensure your device is compatible by reviewing this list: What Devices Can be Used to Access SSP or ILS (Focus)?
Reset Password instructions:
- How Do I Reset My MyUnyte Password?
- You can also reset your password by going into the Unyte-iLs app and selecting 'Forgot My Password' from the sign in screen
Locating reset password email:
- Search spam and junk folders if unable to locate
- Search email@example.com in your inbox as this is the address of the sender or search ‘Reset MyUnyte Password’ as this is the subject of the email