- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on Change Password
- Enter your old password
If you don't know your password:
- Be sure you are logged out of your MyUnyte account. The logout button is accessed by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Then go to my.unyte.com , once there you will see the login screen.
Use the Forgot My Password link. You will receive an email to reset your password.
If you need assistance locating your password reset email:
- Search spam and junk folders if unable to locate
- Search email@example.com in your inbox as this is the address of the sender or search ‘Reset MyUnyte Password’ as this is the subject of the email
- Since multiple password reset emails were sent they often "stack" on top of each other and end up in the same email. Your client will need to go to the most recent email and click the 3 dots within it to go to the most recent link