Subscriptions active after December 12, 2023 provide Client Licenses. This article explains how licenses work for both SSP and ILS (Focus) subscriptions.
How many Client Licenses do I get?
The annual SSP and ILS (Focus) subscription plans include 25 client licenses every year at no extra cost, regardless of how much or when they listen each month. The 3-month SSP subscription plan includes six client licenses every three months.
Additional licenses can be purchased for $25 each. A purchased license does not expire until used by a client.
How does a Client License work?
- A license is ‘assigned’ to a client but is not considered ‘used’ until listening begins. Each Client License provides unlimited access for 12 months from the start of listening (provider subscription must be active).
- A license can be re-assigned if it has not been used.
- Once a client with an assigned license starts a listening session, the license is now used and permanently associated with that client for 12 months of unlimited use.
- When a plan renews, unused client licenses are not rolled into the new term. Purchased licenses (if any) remain available until they are ‘used’
- When a subscription is canceled, licenses are removed.
See the following graphic to further illustrate:
How can I monitor how many Client Licenses I have?
From the ‘Client’ page in MyUnyte, you’ll see a running count of Available Licenses in the upper right corner. Click ‘More Details’ to see a complete breakdown.
If you have any questions, email our Client Success team at email@example.com.