To update your iom2 firmware to the latest version, please CLICK HERE.
03 April 2019 - Version 0.78 (19040302)
Fixed a minor bug that may affect signal quality for a small number of people.
22 May 2019 - Version 0.73 (19032101)
We've been working hard on various firmware updates and have a new version ready for release.
Here's what's changed:
The major updates:
1. Much improved signal quality - we've focused on improving both the raw pulse wave capture and sampling process as well as modified our Inter-Beat Interval (IBI) peak detection algorithm, resulting in more accurate and robust RR interval data. Signal acquisition is also significantly (at least 5x) faster.
2. Detect sensor routine on startup - we've had reports of a few faulty sensors and this allows the iom2 to automatically determine the state of the sensor.
3. Less aggressive "Please adjust sensor..." messaging - we've improved the user-friendliness of this process.
New Calibration Feature
Once the firmware has been updated on the iom2, you will now be able to calibrate it to optimize it specifically for your body.
Note: this feature is for people having trouble getting a reliable signal. If your iom2 works well for you, there is no need to use this feature.
To use the calibration feature:
1. Connect the iom2 to a Journey, either via USB or Bluetooth.
2. Ensure that the ear clip is firmly placed on the ear (or finger).
3. The iom2 should either be displaying "Reading data..." or "Adjust sensor...". In this state, press the button and the calibration routine will start.
4. Ensure you remain still during calibration. This will take no more than 30 seconds to complete.
5. You can cancel calibration at any time by pressing the button again.
6. The screen will prompt you as calibration progresses.
7. Once complete, you will see either "Calibration successful!" or "Calibration complete!".
8. If you see "Calibration Failed", please contact us at email@example.com
Note: the calibration setting is saved in the iom2 until the ear clip sensor is unplugged from the iom2. Unplugging the ear clip will reset the device to the default calibration setting.
To update your iom2 firmware to the latest version, please go here.