Welcome to your Dashboard!
You can access your Dashboard by logging in at https://dashboard.unyte.com
To learn how to use the Dashboard, and to use it to it's greatest extent, let's take a look around!
Starting at the top of the page,
1. This is the amount of time you have spent practicing with us. This includes all sessions with The Grapher, all guided meditations, practice sessions and events.
2. This number is an average of all of your resonance scores throughout your gameplay.
3. This is the number of sessions you have played and a great way to keep track of your practice. It includes sessions in The Grapher, guided meditations, practice sessions and events.
Now to the left of the page,
4. This is a complete list of all of your completed sessions sorted by recency. You can scroll through them to read the date completed, and the specific event in each title. To the right of the title, you can see the average resonance score from the session and the amount of time it took to complete.
Please note that by pressing "Filter" above the sessions, you can sort previous gameplay by title and date!
And to the right of the page,
5. This is a visual representation of your average Resonance Scores from each session over time. By selecting the smaller bar graph (below the main graph) you can select the time frame you'd like to view. Alternatively, you can filter it by date.
Now, to take a closer look:
By going back to the list of sessions on your left (#4), you can click on each individual session to view your personal information from that period. This information includes your Resonance Scores, Heart Rates and RR Intervals over time. You have the option to export this information to a .csv file if you like! The above graph is showing Heart Rate over a six-minute period.
If you'd like to learn more about your Resonance Score, please see this article.
The RR Intervals are the components underlying the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) (to read more about HRV, please see this article). The RR Intervals show the specific time between each heart beat.