It’s important the Focus amplifier be effectively charged. An amplifier with a very low charge or one that does not hold a charge may cause one or more of the following issues:
- Static in the headphones
- Improper isolation between left and right headphone channels
- Low or no volume in the headphones
- Low bone conduction
Charging your Amplifier
Watch this video or follow the steps below:
- Green Light - Charging Indicator
- Blue Light - Power ‘On’ Indicator
- Plug the amplifier charging cable into the DC 5V port at the back of the unit. Plug the other end of the cable into a wall outlet.
- A green light will indicate it is charging. The green light turns off when the amp is fully charged.
- It takes about 4-6 hours to fully charge the amplifier
- If the amplifier is already fully charged the green light will not turn on
- Turn the AC knob on the front of the amplifier past 0.5. The blue light should come on and remain solid, indicating the power is ‘on’ and sufficient charge is available.
Need more help?
If your amplifier is not properly charging please see How do I test my Focus Amplifier? or fill out the Technical Support Form.
Article is closed for comments.