If you are sending the Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP) or Focus System directly to your client, or if multiple clients use your in-clinic equipment, please adhere to the following guidelines to clean and prepare the physical equipment:
- Select a cleaning product from the EPA-approved list of disinfectants found here.
- Note that none of these products contain agents that are harmful to our hardware.
- Wipe down all parts of the equipment using your selected cleaning product
- Remove visible soil.
- Spray or wipe the surface to be disinfected.
- Use enough spray or wipes for the treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes.
- Let the surface dry.
It’s a good idea to disinfect the equipment between each new customer use. It is important that you follow the specific directions on the label of whichever product you use.
Article is closed for comments.