If you are sending the Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP) or Focus System directly to your client, or if multiple clients use your in-clinic equipment, please adhere to the following guidelines to clean and prepare the physical equipment:
- Select a cleaning product from the EPA-approved list of disinfectants found here.
- Note that none of these products contain agents that are harmful to our hardware.
- Wipe down all parts of the equipment using your selected cleaning product
- Remove visible soil.
- Spray or wipe the surface to be disinfected.
- Use enough spray or wipes for the treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes.
- Let the surface dry.
It’s a good idea to disinfect the equipment between each new customer use. It is important that you follow the specific directions on the label of whichever product you use.